To be Eligible to Run for Any of the Following Positions,
Northwest Rural Rep.
Northeast Rural Rep.
Central West Rural Rep.
Central East Rural Rep.
Southwest Rural Rep.
Southeast Rural Rep.
- Have completed the Membership Form by the Nomination deadline of 11:59 p.m. on April 29, 2023.
- Identify yourself as Hispano, or any variation thereof, as defined by Fuerzas Unidas Caucus By-Laws (Article III, Section A: Voting Membership Requirements)
- Agree that, for Regional Representative positions, you live in the region in which you are running.
- Agree that, as an elected public official
- you may run for a caucus elected position, except for the State Level positions of Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer;
- your completed self-nomination form serves as your agreement that you will not use membership information for your campaigns, nor hold campaign events as a representative of Fuerzas Unidas Caucus;
- you are able and willing to fulfill the role of the position for which you are running.
- Agree that you will neither hold nor run for more than one Caucus position per election.
- Agree that, because all nominations are by self-nomination, you must include 2-3 paragraphs stating why you are running.
- Submit your Nomination form by 11:59 p.m. April 29, 2023.